Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61655.31

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

I have an Idea for us at pokerowned

In recent online poker news legalize gaming is here! unfortunately only in Nevada an New jersey which means very little site traffic not to mention the new site is ran by the owner of ufc. he should focus on sending player to Vegas tourneys rather than ufc fights. anywise sorry for a tangent but we should petition to have it join up with California. We have sooo many players that we could actually have a legal site with enormous traffic potential! taxes revenue would convince many other states to follow!!so who knows how to start one let me know how!!

Not sure how to start that, but your more then welcome to contact your representatives all and any of them to get info, I'm in Pa and we should have it soon. They are supposed to be having a vote on it soon and nobody is against it

Seasoned Veteran
    Thanks for the reply. I really miss the pre black Friday action! unfortunately allot of players will be afraid to join any site at the moment due to uncertainty of the site stability. I will let you know if any information is released or if I get any support group together.

PokerOwned Pro
    yea lets hope that neteller opens back up too, that was the greatest online tool ever

Seasoned Veteran
    Yeah that when life was easy lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    first of all, stop leaving out delaware, we had online poker before nj. second, delaware and nevada signed a multi state bill to allow the 2 to play each other, also allowing any other state that wants to sign on, so as more states legalize it , hopefully they will join in and soon we can all be playing together. And ufc owner has nothing to do with the delaware site, lol.

Seasoned Veteran
    Oh my you learn something new everyday but Delaware wouldn't look near as nice without her New Jersey :P
    April 19, National Poker Day

PokerOwned God
    go to the courthouse

PokerOwned Veteran
    well write a petition and get 1k signatures

PokerOwned Master
    Well, I live in Canada, but I really want the law to be reversed in all states. Maybe you should make the petition, and release it on April 19th. xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast