Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar

I had Hopes for LOCK Poker, but it is dead to me now - You Should Not Play There!!!

...unless you don't mind playing free/play money. It appears unlikely many people will be getting any significant funds off. In the last 48 hours even a long-time strong affiliate who had been successful in assisting players move funds off of Lock Poker, said they will be likely closing their 'Lock Poker Withdrawal Assistance Thread'. Things look bleak to me at this point. Guess they just attempted to get some unknowing fools to deposit money there.

The current 2+2 Lock cashout report hosted by IHasTehNutz, shows 256 players waiting for withdrawal representing more than $700K in player funds. There are 177 players who have not been paid more than six months since their requests for funds, 12 players have been waiting more than 10 Months and two have now surpassed the year mark.

Myself, I had built up some hopeful funds there a couple months ago, but have now let it sit unplayed for some time, just shortly after they went Lock 2.0. Maybe one day I will get some of the money off, but I have now written it off for the time-being.

Just a reminder, DON'T PLAY THERE if you like to get Money BACK.

PS-For the Hopeful...I do see today ONE player confirms a check received Dec 23rd in the 2+2 Thread (he was on vacation and just got back home) where the w/d request was made Sept 9th.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Yeah when that whole Pure Poker thinkg happened I knew all the money Ihad on there was fake

well at the end of your post was a nice hopeful sign LOL he waited less then alot of the others. good luck
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Great news, just talk to support and they agree to give me $2000 lock money if i deposit $250 by western Union. THis is awesome, a profit of $1750 just doing nothing, im heading to WU first thing in the morning.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    Great news, just talk to support and they agree to give me $2000 lock money if i deposit $250 by western Union. THis is awesome, a profit of $1750 just doing nothing, im heading to WU first thing in the morning.
    facepalm

is it sad i sold the last of mine off a few weeks ago and was thrilled to get 30c on the dollar for it
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

PokerOwned Veteran
    just wondering cause I haven't tried but has anyone been able to get there funds off of Carbon or Black Chip?...these are the only sites that I would put money on (haven't yet) so im just wondering if they do pay out?..thanks

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I lost hope in lock to since they changed to the 2.0, no point... alot of people waiting on withdraws with no success.