Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63238.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

I was cheated in a Bovada SNG

A few nights ago I was playing $3 nine-man SNG on Bovada. I didn't realize I was being cheated until it was down to four player. One player had about half the chips I had then next highest stack and the other two had about 1200 each. The big stack was soft playing them. Even creating raising wars to get me out but then folding to there all ins. I thought maybe he was just pushing then getting off his nothing hands, but when I dwindled to 4th and went all in with AK he called me with J 8 off without batting an eye. It really was blatant. Back in the day you could simply type "admin" in the chat box and a site rep would come to the table. I couldn't even right "fuck you". I ended up just resigning for the evening pissed off. What would you or could I have done?

email customer service with the tournament number and ask them to review the hh.

PokerOwned Pro
    and the ip's of other players - seee if same city

PokerOwned Veteran
    Maybe he just thought you were the right now to push around?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    That is easy excellent advice. Ty, Poof. I'm wouldn't know but I'm sure that is something the site people might be able to check and would. Still there are ways of concealing your IP I've heard. And it wouldn't surprise me if this person was actually playing all 3 seats.

PokerOwned Pro
    yea but this was at a $3 sng, I would hope that if people were smart enough to pull that stuff off they would be living in Mexico and crushing FT's high limit tables...its very rare such high quality cheating takes place at those levels...if anything maybe they knew each other, or played enough together to put you in the spot of 4th wheel

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChipTrap View Post
    Maybe he just thought you were the right now to push around?
    I Pushed his SB before it got to him and he made the overcall. It is of course possible that it was all coincidence but I highly doubt it, I've played a lot of poker online over the past decade, I don't make accusations often to say the least.

totally possible, but I've been accused of cheating before when I definitely was not. Similar scenario in a SNG - sometimes you bluff and have to fold to a small bet bc you know you'll just lose more.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroitjunky View Post
    yea but this was at a $3 sng, I would hope that if people were smart enough to pull that stuff off they would be living in Mexico and crushing FT's high limit tables...its very rare such high quality cheating takes place at those levels...if anything maybe they knew each other, or played enough together to put you in the spot of 4th wheel
    Maybe but they would have to be communicating via another outlet. It makes sense to me to do it by yourself and small but profitable levels below the radar. I could definitely be wrong but you had to be there. Either way I wish I had done exactly what poofy had suggested.

PokerOwned Pro
    its so easy using a cell phone, especially with unlimited minute plans everywhere - this happens all the time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast