Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64269.4

How to run Seals With Clubs' Windows client?

I downloaded the Seals With Clubs' newest version for PC(Windows) and been trying to run it but it only opens a prompt and nothing else happens, does anyone know if im doing something wrong? advices would be welcome...thanks........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

i couldnt even get it downloaded. I had to play the browser version witch sucks. i hope you figure it out man

Quote Originally Posted by supernuts View Post
    i couldnt even get it downloaded. I had to play the browser version witch sucks. i hope you figure it out man
    yeah..i also tried the browser version...but when i clicked it nothing happened either.....weirdo........ O.o

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    yeah..i also tried the browser version...but when i clicked it nothing happened either.....weirdo........ O.o
    were you logged in when you clicked the browser version? it will log you out after a while also, so make sure you're logged in and try the browser, i could never get client version to work after last update either, gl.