Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

How do you transfer money on carbon poker?

hey my friend is going to send me some money on carbon poker. but we cant figure out how to transfer money...someone help pleease! thanks!

I don't think you can anymore. Maybe someone else has other info but that's what I thought.

PokerOwned Pro
    i think you're right

Survey Master
    how do you play on carbon poker and not know that they stopped all player to player transfers there months ago???? amazes me how little people know

PokerOwned God
    I believe player to player transfers aren't working right now on carbon. If you need it bad, maybe e-mail carbon and they can manually do it for you.

PokerOwned God
    just have to chip dump. i know most are against this and also risk having your account suspended but just go to a room with no one seated. quickly do ur thing. latez/

PokerOwned Veteran
    LOL chip dumping????? do you want the guy to lose his account????? As of rite now there isnt a way- merge disabled p2p transfers like the end of last year supposedly on a temporary basis.... wasnt a reason given( even a bs one)

PokerOwned God
    lol thats funny but chip dumping can be successful and untraceable if you know what your doing.. not reccomending it but its possible.. when the people running the sites are thieves what does it matter what the players do anyways!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ya, I am pretty upset about Carbon losing player to player xfers many months ago.

There is a risk but i doubt they have time to look at alot of games to see if this is going on. Maybe alot more should do this, they arent going to rid of alot of there player base and they may reinstate P2P
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast