Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63808.53

Smile How Do I ADD my ACR screenname?

i would just like to know how to add my americas card room screen name to my profile and how do i buy a freeroll password to this site ...this new deal is totally confusing to me....i used to just buy a carbon poker freeroll ticket and it was cool but then they stopped doing them ... i am playing ACR now and would like to get in on POWNED freerolls too...!!!

help desk > change screen name
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Demi-God
    what pot said
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

TON is Gone.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

We aren't having them on BCP/ACR going forward http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ews-28388.html

The freerolls are now being held in the client here. Zab will be adding euro rooms soon and the regulated rooms for the few states that have them.
    There are a few games on ACR/BCP that you can jump in on while they are in the schedule.
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...pws-28434.html

PokerOwned God
    sorry boss but no more freerolls, i know someone mention it already, but to go further, accumalte some pts and other members will trade pts for acr funds..gl