Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64269.4

Banned

How to cancel ClubWPT?

I recently made the mistake of even trying the free trial at ClubWPT. Has nothing for me lol. Has anyone else had an account with free trial at ClubWPT and cancelled? Because I can't find anywhere to do it, so I sent them an email. Hopefully they answer but I'm thinking they wont get back before the free trial is over.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Pretty bad promo
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Elite PokerOwned Member
    there is a place in the customer service page to cancel...but then they dont cancel until somebody calls you back to confirm...a mistake to play there unless you want to go all in all the time

that site is another crock of sheeett......i have heard some storys about them that would have you really think about what goes on man!!! stay awayyyyy

I thought about joining WPT til I added up the amount it would cost per year. I decided it was not worth it the money. Hope you get out before they start charging you that monthly fee.

Banned
    I got an email back saying my account was cancelled, will still like to talk to someone and make sure. We will see if I'm charged or not.

Seasoned Veteran
    Que clube ? esse wtp

PokerOwned Demi-God
    They sent me several emails for this promotion. I passed them all up.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hope you get your acct closed out in time. Sounds like you are taking enough precaution.