Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

HORSE for the client.

I realize that people have asked before but now that the client is becoming a bigger part of Pokerowned, I think it is time to give the people what they want, and what we want is H.O.R.S.E.!!!!

I recommend one HORSE tourney a day, and the regular cash games but that is up to the powers that be, as long as I can play HORSE in the client I'll be happy. It is what people want so why not give it to us? Zab, you always say "give me something that will make the site even 1 penny and I will add it "well adding a game to the client that people like to play is going to bring in more rake, more rake=more money. So lets do it Zab, and if not could you let us know why?

Now is the time to make you opinion heard guys if you want it speak now or forever shut up lol !
    Last edited by nab76; 06-08-2014 at 03:01 AM.
    lilg97: sup
    Me: nm u?
    lilg97: nada bored
    lilg97: tryna find some folsk to menot r cant fin dnon eSad

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Before adding horse, how bout a client upgrade. lol

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    would love alil horse in client .... Great Idea !
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I am being told in chat that the client doesn't support stud games, I hope that isn't true but if it is how about just Holdem and Omaha mixed games? one orbit Holdem, one orbit Omaha. Repeat. maybe throw in PLO8 if there is interest in that?
    lilg97: sup
    Me: nm u?
    lilg97: nada bored
    lilg97: tryna find some folsk to menot r cant fin dnon eSad

Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    I am being told in chat that the client doesn't support stud games, I hope that isn't true but if it is how about just Holdem and Omaha mixed games? one orbit Holdem, one orbit Omaha. Repeat. maybe throw in PLO8 if there is interest in that?
    yea thats HOE, can always go for some of those
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Client does not support stud games. I do not think it would even support mixed games like hold'em/omaha. Would be nice but more important is getting the traffic up in there. Now that there is PP and GDMP redeem options it should be attractive to more people. I think it could be redesigned to look a bit more attractive and a little less shady. Also Zab needs to offer a more affordable option to buy points for people who do not want to do offers, if that happened then more people would play in client and eventually start doing offers as well when low on funds.
    Rev. Christopher "The Dude" ****
    Ordained Dudeist Priest at Dudeism, the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

-- W. L. Bateman (<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

Quote Originally Posted by bishking View Post
    Before adding horse, how bout a client upgrade. lol
    some kind of cleint Upgrade wd be great.. theers gootta b e some better software somewhere... ,then who knows,, maybe mroe people would play too...

PokerOwned Veteran
    That would be a ton of fun! I would be game!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I wish I could play anything on the client!! I tryed different browsers and everyting!

Seasoned Veteran
    hey Mikey , i just sneezed without a tissue and was wonder if you were still here. oh yes the thread, whatever Dame said :-) i luv her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast