Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,218

BTC Rate: $10813.14

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    Experienced Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    16

    Highest paid freerolls?

    Just wondering what USA holdem sites have the biggest freeroll pay outs?

  2. #2
    n00b hater azreal1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,902
    google is your friend stop making thread after thread for points, especially if u do a lil digging the answers to your questions are all in the forum somewhere already :/
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

  3. #3
    PokerOwned Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    google is your friend stop making thread after thread for points, especially if u do a lil digging the answers to your questions are all in the forum somewhere already :/
    well said

  4. #4
    Seasoned Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    55
    Like seriously, if you want the free points there's less annoying and better ways to get them.

    Point in case.

  5. #5
    Experienced Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    16
    :P shut your faces pricks
    you really think Im posting threads for a lousy 3-5 points when I could do surveys? think about it and go hate on your moms for having you ugly attitude ppl..

  6. #6
    PokerOwned Veteran nightmare31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAVOROFACES View Post
    :P shut your faces pricks
    you really think Im posting threads for a lousy 3-5 points when I could do surveys? think about it and go hate on your moms for having you ugly attitude ppl..
    Calm down no need for anger just check out each site they have an option where u can click to find out the most and biggest freerolls are.
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Master
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    370
    I think the peeps putting the hateful posts are the ones who are the point whores. The most freerolls I have found is on betonline for USA players. Intertops and juicystakes have some good ones too. BCP/ACR have the on demand $10 fr. And you have all the PO ones to enjoy. Good luck.

  8. #8
    Experienced Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisdione View Post
    I think the peeps putting the hateful posts are the ones who are the point whores. The most freerolls I have found is on betonline for USA players. Intertops and juicystakes have some good ones too. BCP/ACR have the on demand $10 fr. And you have all the PO ones to enjoy. Good luck.
    thanks Chrisdione... appreciate the information... I agree with you. I just joined and was trying to talk to some members but then I get this hate comments right away.. they should bann people for being such buttheads..

  9. #9
    Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    595
    why play freerolls? wast eof time bad play.. uggg just deposit

  10. #10
    PokerOwned Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    167
    disagree play freerolls and gamble with free money not yours.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •