Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63572.89

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    EddieTorr
    I think ChrisDione hit the nail on the head. JuicyStakes is throwing some good added freerolls right now.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Damn the first few responses are pretty catty haha. Why participate in a forum if you can google everything... it's a community. Good info to know though

PokerOwned Demi-God
    betoneline probably has the most daily freeroll cash but the site sucks. I know they have $50 ones every hour and some 75 and 100 dollar ones as well throughout the day. This was about a month ago, so i cant speak to what it is now. Bovada has a 5k every week or every other week but you have to qualify for it so i guess its not technically a freeroll. BCP has those $10 ones that run all thoughout the day, the pay outs suck but if you grind them consistently you can get on the leader board and score some real cash.

Seasoned Veteran
    Do freerolls teach you how to play poker properly? Do people (after the first few rounds of blinds) really play that much differently than they would in a micostakes tournament (Like dollar buy in).

PokerOwned Master
    Pokerowned freerolls and playing on Carbon I think are your best chance at winning money and making money. The smallest field and a decent payout if you place.

Seasoned Veteran
    Yea freerolls are good for just getting a fix in! for the biggest payout ones I know BOT has some around $300 or so! Every month it changes though so you just gotta try and stay up to date with them!

PokerOwned Veteran
    The most freerolls I have found is on betonline for USA players. Intertops and juicystakes have some good ones too

Seasoned Veteran
    888 Poker has a juicy Fast Fold (Snap Poker on 888) freeroll going on right now. 2 tickets for free, 5000$ garunteed. Pays 1500 places, and if you can make it to the top 300-400 you get like 4$ so it's worth it. I won some money off it earlier, then used my winnings to play Snap Poker. Every 10 Raked hands post-flop is another ticket to play. I haven't NOT made it in the money one with this tourny :P

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Juicy stakes has a high withdraw fee and Bet on line has a bad reputation when it comes to withdrawing your money .Your best freerolls are private free rolls RTR being the very best,a lot of the time each poker site will have special promo free rolls you have to keep your eyes open.

Seasoned Veteran
    Juicy is where its at, carbon and acr have fewer and lower paying freerolls in my opinion

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast