Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

Hero pokers new freeroll winnigs r ules:(((((

u now have to playthru to consider ur freerolll wininngs urs now( ughh,, why didnt i make enuf to withdraw all these months bef ore now???? this is sooo sad,, makes it almost impossible now.. so if u have 50 dollars u have won,, all from the frerolls,, u w il l have to m ake 500 points before its urs now,, or 20 dollars,, need 200 points for it to be urs,,,, this will be almost impossible to ever withdraw ur ffferool wiinnngs,, now,, wiiiithouht losing it first,,,(((

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure it always been that way. It goes for all merge. It's not something new.

PokerOwned Pro
    this is pretty sad, having a playthrough requirement means to wager the money on the cash tables and if theres negative variance u go busto...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    u now have to playthru to consider ur freerolll wininngs urs now( ughh,, why didnt i make enuf to withdraw all these months bef ore now???? this is sooo sad,, makes it almost impossible now.. so if u have 50 dollars u have won,, all from the frerolls,, u w il l have to m ake 500 points before its urs now,, or 20 dollars,, need 200 points for it to be urs,,,, this will be almost impossible to ever withdraw ur ffferool wiinnngs,, now,, wiiiithouht losing it first,,,(((
    Like you'd ever withdrawal it before losing it anyway, . Besides, I assume they charge $15 for withdrawal like carbon, so I wouldn't withdrawal until I was able to build it up more anyway if I won, which means I'll never withdrawal, lol.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    nothins free for sure lol
    play the doubleups and grind it out
    and gl

PokerOwned Demi-God
    same thing happend to me i made some money on freerolls only to realise i cant withdraw until i hav poker points! that sucks i lost quite a bit of my bankroll and managed to get only half of the points as of now

Thats just sad really. Why should u EVER have to play thru to get money u already won. Thats just ridiculous. Just another way to scam u out of money
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by ckickenking View Post
    I'm pretty sure it always been that way. It goes for all merge. It's not something new.
    NO<< this is new for hero tho,, u were al w ays able to win freeroll winnings and withdraw,, but i guess hero ceo said people were taking advantage of it,, so they had to do th is now tho((but now,, its too much,, whats the points of winning over a hundred dooalars, from frerolls there,, and neeeed to make 1000s of points to release it,, now th at will never happen,, and madjek,, i been doin goodd ther right now,, in frerolls, building a nice b ankroll, AND wasnt playin much to risk it tho,, andn ow i found this out;(( i see poeple complaining too on other poker forums now too,, and why bother still haveing the hero 100 then,,,noone will release their moeny,, needing all those points,,.I dont know if i,ll play them as much now,, whats the points tho(OK, i,m still bummed about it tho.

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Well it doesn't matter anyway because you can only withdraw a minimum of $100 plus the $15 they charge it withdraw it

PokerOwned Demi-God
    They should change those rules because those freerolls are for broke player's. Now it makes it more harder for players to use their bank