Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64545.57

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar

Cool Has Anyone Here Been Banned From AOnline Poker Website.

I'm trying to compile information on why Cake Network has a high percentage of Player Bans.
    I know they have an Account Verification Document Process before they even let you Login.
    A couple ofmy friends who are online players only were banned just for making suggestions to improve the website and for just complaining about the slow "Bot Like" Customer Service Responses.

Tell me your story.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I don't know if I was banned because I never received an email about that, but I know that I never got able to login on Players Only. I sent them a email about that, but they didn't answered me so I gave up.

Player banned from a poker site?

dont think ive ever heard of that other than from multi accounters or something..

PokerOwned God
    I've heard many stories of people getting banned from violating TOS ... never heard of them getting banned for things you described.

Sounds like something else is going on there.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    I was just banned from The Cake Network for making suggestions and complaining that Customer Service wasn't up to par see below:

"You will not be allowed to play on the Cake Network due to your abusive nature in previous emails to sites on the network. We have the right to refuse service for our own reasons and do not have to provide you with any reasons. No further email responses will be entertained."

Regards,

Zach

Colt Poker Security
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned Veteren
    Cake banned me from playing blackjack because i kept calling this old lady names. lol

Master Sergeant
    Nope,never been banned on cake poker network.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    That is ridiculous. Can you please confirm that you did nothing more than complain about the lack of customer service to get banned?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    if there are rooms that do not allow or all players must be careful, but if you read the rules tells you there

Master Sergeant
    wow i never heard of that this kind of stuff happening thats crazy makes me sketchy for ever depsoiting on that site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast