Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.91

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima191 View Post
    "You will not be allowed to play on the Cake Network due to your abusive nature in previous emails to sites on the network. We have the right to refuse service for our own reasons and do not have to provide you with any reasons. No further email responses will be entertained."
    So what's the back story here... Can you post these emails? (Leave out your personal info of course{email address})

Never happened to me,,,maybe it was the way the issue was presented to them. I once asked them about the min. of $500 check to withdraw. Told them that was one of the reasons I didn't play there much. they wrote back that they were trying to find other ways to withdraw. Nothing has changed, but they didn't ban me.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    it definitely sounds sketchy, i havent played on that site yet, when are they bringing the other sites back..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    No, have never been banned, but I cannot imagine that someone would be banned for such reasons

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    The email above was sent to me by Security Zach.
    I'm not brokenhearted about not being able to play on Cake but as a blogger I have some media connections that maybe interested in doing some investigative research-Look for a follow up in a couple of weeks
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned God
    Have never been banned so far and hopefully not in future

Knight-Lieutenant
    That's pretty funny being banned by cake for abusive emails or fowl ones lol. Hope that never happens lol, but thats funny being banned for emails.

PokerOwned Master
    I cannot get onto my PlayerOnly account which I do not mind at all since I have no funds there. I once was banned in a chatroom and their pokergames, for complaining about, oh yeah for the site passing out the passwords 2 minutes before start time, then a week later they switched the password release to 10 minutes before tourney start time. Hilarious. They had their tourneys over on Juicy Steaks, don't know if that forum still exists or not. It was easy money, wished I would have not offered my suggestion.

Yeah we know the email sent to you from them but you have not shown your email to them. Did you abuse them with harsh or cursive words? I just started there and couldnt get on with cake 2.0 so they sent me the older version and treated me good. So you must have been pretty harsh in your email or something
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Experienced Member
    ahhh madness

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast