Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Hand History Viewer?

What is the best way to review your hands after a session of poker. I've tried to download Universay Hand Replayer buy my security settings wont allow it and by that standard neither will I. I hate going through the text versions that the client provides. Does anybody kknow of any free programs that will make it easier for me to do my homework?
    KcsAcoustic

I assume you mean something more sophisticated than the hand histories provided by each site - I'll be interested to see if anyone comes up with one for you that is truly free (not try-then-buy shareware). Might be worth having if so.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Every site has a hand history unless you tell it not so save them.

PokerOwned God
    why not use the site version of hand replayer..it works for me..i dont know any other version you can buy or download.gl though

I decided to try this replayer that you mentioned, the security block it gives you is completely normal and nothing to worry about. Heres how you allow the program:
    1. Hit start in windows, type in Java and click configure Java (obv this assumes Java is already installed, given your error you have it, but this must be installed to let other members know)
    2. Go to security tab and hit edit site list to allow the exception, put in "http://www.universal-replayer.net" (without the quotes) and hit add, once done close the Java configure window.
    3. Create a directory somewhere you can find it that the program will save its settings, theme, etc. default the program pics is your documents directory so you can pick there if you want, or desktop, etc.
    4. Open the program and click allow the program, and it'll start. It'll ask you to pick directory to save stuff, thats folder from #3

I haven't tested usability yet, i'll update after I do, but this program is totally safe, this is coming from someone with enough experience in Java to decompile this and alter it if needed no fear here lol
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

first disappointment, no WPN bcp and acr are out and adding them wouldn't be easy. Bovada isn't either but that's no shocker, anon setup screws it up anyways. PS, FT, Merge all on it as well as a few others
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

First time poster. Does anyone have any experience using sites like hhsmithy.com ? I am new to online poker and wondering if this would be a good idea ? Feel free to move this if I posted in the wrong thread. I am new to this.

Thanks for the help all,
    Jake