Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62075.67

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

Post Non-US players and PokerStars

Before you get all hot and bothered over the fact that US players can't join PokerStars, just know that at any given time, whether you're a serious or just fun player like me, they can cut you off, try to ruin your weekend, etc,.

Luckily my bank knows I'm a builder by trade and work pretty much from the time I get up to the time I go back to sleep, with only an hour or two to cook supper, etc, so they made it easy for me to kick PS OUT of my life and totally cut them off my bank acct.

Dear PS,
    >
    > You guys took away 'No Blind Increase(s)' SnG HU matches, so I was over it. My poker forum 'PokerOwned' encouraged me to play for fun since the most Trojan virus error correcting codes not only happen with PS, but with Russians as well.
    >
    > Now you're being stupid with me so I'm completely over it now. I made a 'stop payment' authorization for my bank to correct this erroneous email.
    >
    > If you want to preform a 'real' investigation, get on the phone with me instead of hiding behind your computer, I was able to talk to the BWIN management before, pretty high up since I run into the thousands give or take on their officials.
    >
    > If you want to preform a real investigation, look for "eqgh5uea" on 'PokerOwned' and you'll see this is a total waste of time and resources and I'm not wasting my weekend fuckin' around with you guys.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > Daniel Rocheleau
    >
    > Sent from Windows Mail
    >
    > From: [email protected]<mailto...pokerstars.com>
    > Sent: ?Friday?, ?November? ?27?, ?2015 ?6?:?04? ?PM
    > To: dani berg<mailto:[email protected]>
    >
    > Dear Daniel,
    >
    > We are writing to inform you that there is a security flag on your account, as our system has identified that you are related to the following player(s):
    >
    > 'BibStum90'
    >
    > We would appreciate it if you could explain your relation to the aforementioned player for our records.
    >
    > Please understand that it is essential for us to conduct identity verification checks to ensure that PokerStars remains a safe and secure environment for its players.
    >
    > Our request for information is made in line with our Security Policy, as detailed in our Terms of Service. Please refer to the link below for more information on our Terms of Service, most notably section 4.3, which relates directly to the matter of account verification:
    >
    > http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/tos
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by bluenwhite View Post
    It takes like 5 minutes to verify a poker account?
    You don't get it, I have to scan the freakin' document, fax it, get it stamped by my bank (which is closed today). All because THEY fucked up and wouldn't do the proper investigation(s). Thats' like 1 dollar to print, 4 dollars to fax, all the time/money lost at work to get this nonsense corrected, AND the gas spent traveling... Not to mention a wasted day and a waste of my time. I'm over PS and this thread wasn't to complain, it was to inform the people who actually listen and respect my threads (which number in the hundreds) to just forget about PokerStars/Carbon#2.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by bluenwhite View Post
    Sorry my dude I didn't realize it was such a hassle for ya...Good luck.
    ahhh, gl in the tourney...

Experienced Member
    sometimes that happens, you do nothing