Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar

Exclamation Gottimhimmel announces utter hatred for merge

I announce utter hatred for merge and it's ridiculously stacked random number generator to lower percentage hands and players with a large chip stack!

If you agree, voice your opinion below!

If you disagree. . . I don't care! Because i was one of you until i experienced the unbelievable whirlwind of negative variance myself, and still am!
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I see the same shit happen live too all the time (I've been on both ends of it) so its hard for me to blame it just on Merge..Difference is you see more hands per hour online than live
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

Gsxr, All of my reasonable brain agrees with you, but my testosterone ridden anger says, Bull Sir! ; )
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

PokerOwned Veteran
    Go look at some of the hands on the PCA highroller event most of the Ko's were on huge suckouts pretty funny.

Maybe I should just play Blackjack, trololololololololololol.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GottImHimmel View Post
    Gsxr, All of my reasonable brain agrees with you, but my testosterone ridden anger says, Bull Sir! ; )
    lol I knoww I love to say Bull also but its hard when I get sucked out live and then see the same shit online it makes it hard for me to just say online is rigged....I get one outted in a cash game on the river getting the guy all in on the turn (having him covered also) then losing on river

Next week playing a live tourney I get bottom set (4s) against top set (ks) i thought guy had like AK or aces though the way he played it and then on river i hit my 4 for quads and got him to go all in there.

Then a few tourneys later another live one on FT flopped a set, and then ended up pushing over a re raise and lady calls me with Ace hi at the time and hits backdoor flush on me.

The tourney this Wednesday I just won when we were down to 12 handed I got it in with pocket 5s vs pocket kings vs Q8 lol and turn i hit straight draw river I hit my set to win the pot.

So like I said I've seen it go both ways
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

I guess it's all about winning over time. SO what i'll do for now on is win some pokerowned money, wait till about $10-15 before i gamble it seperately.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GottImHimmel View Post
    I guess it's all about winning over time. SO what i'll do for now on is win some pokerowned money, wait till about $10-15 before i gamble it seperately.
    Its easier to play with a BR than it is without one

This is true, but right now, I'm flat broke : (

being a broke poker player is an oxymoron

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast