Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    lol I knoww I love to say Bull also but its hard when I get sucked out live and then see the same shit online it makes it hard for me to just say online is rigged....I get one outted in a cash game on the river getting the guy all in on the turn (having him covered also) then losing on river

Next week playing a live tourney I get bottom set (4s) against top set (ks) i thought guy had like AK or aces though the way he played it and then on river i hit my 4 for quads and got him to go all in there.

Then a few tourneys later another live one on FT flopped a set, and then ended up pushing over a re raise and lady calls me with Ace hi at the time and hits backdoor flush on me.

The tourney this Wednesday I just won when we were down to 12 handed I got it in with pocket 5s vs pocket kings vs Q8 lol and turn i hit straight draw river I hit my set to win the pot.

So like I said I've seen it go both ways
    Thanks for posting this. I don't play live enough to have a feel for whether you get same type of hands live vs online. Always wanted to hear from someone who plays a lot live to see how they feel about the 2 and 3 outers. Even the little i've played live i've see some crazy stuff. One tournament i saw at least 5 smaller pp's beat larger ones. I was in one tournament, down to 2 tables with nice stack and turn a straight, push and get called by the biggest stack, she had 2 pair, rivers fullhouse. So i guess it's just the way poker is, have to get used to it, lol

PokerOwned God
    you are playing with a computer on site not a deck of cards and the computer knows when to give and take

Again I will preach the variance and swings of NL Holdem. Shit happens, you go on long cold streaks. I once lost with quads twice in a matter of 30 minutes on FTP. Was Full Tilt rigged because of this, no. It's poker, it's a game of skill and luck in the short term. If you can't play through swings you won't become a winning player. It's as simple as that

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I play live all the time. The same shit happens, it goes both ways. When its against you, its non-stop and feels just like online.

PokerOwned God
    I believe these suckouts or donk calls are base on the many combination of hands that can be made vs the willingess of the poker player to play these hands and all these so call poker books on how to play poker lead to the suckouts. the volume of hands you see online increases the amt of suckouts you will see as well...you will have a player with aa vs qj suited which is not a bad hand, say the person with aa raises a small raise and the qj calls and the brd comes qj5..now the aces shove and the guy with qj will call, now is this a donk call..dont get me wrong as well, the younger generation as well have change the poker game too with their manic bluffs and wannabe doyle brunson with their 10/2 raises.. who knows the days, take a day off or two if needed and start over refresh..gl

still Merge and the gaming commission refuse to show the certificate they supposedly receive after their games have been tested for fairness and randomness, while I have been shown such a certificate in the past from two different sites in the past 3 years,namely Playerscardroom and Bodog.

PokerOwned God
    I agree that it certainly feels that way sometimes, but it happens live too.

OP: Number of tracked hands really high enough to run present a statistical significant pattern ?

Usually I hear these kind of "it's rigged" remarks from people who have less than 100K hands to show.

Variance is a bitch sometimes - dry spells for weeks are not uncommon....
    Paying off calling stations since 2007

Problem is there is no variance.....too many river and 1 and two outers hitting at an unrealistic percentage,whether you track 100 hands 1000 hands ,10000 hands . I think Merge thinks it a good idea to promote action, and this is a way to do it,but its getting ridiculous,especially for high stakes players....

Experienced Member
    this is what poker does to us haha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast