Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

good news for me on bovada BUT they still have SAME bad GLITCH lol

SO..... the bovada story continues PART 2 lol... Tonigiht, i played my same OMAHA 1k guarentedd rebuy touney on bovada. I made it all way down to 27 players, just like the other nite. THEN right after the bubbble burst, tables got moved again, and again i COULNDT see my hand ,onnly another guys cards again. THis time i was ready for it, and closed table quickly and came back in, then it was normal again. I did lose one hand casue the guy called a hand with my chips and blinds were 8k too..I continued to play and made it to 17th tnite. ONly cashed like 20 dollars tho on my 6.30. A little better than other nite. SPOke to bovada support on fone tnite now again, T HIS TIME they said they KNOW about this glitch, other players have been calling in too with it happening. They refunded me 3.30, big whhooopp lol, and said one thing that was very su rprising tho. They said, they are trying to find the problem, BUT ALL SITES have glitches, and they made light of it tnite. I said seeiiing others hole cards and not ur own is NOT A small glitch tho. I Like bovada tho, and just hope this issue doesnt bring the whole site down, too. I am doing good there now, in spite of this bad glitch LOL... WELL GL ALL>..... IT happend to me 2x, in the same tourney, and at the same place in the tourney too after 27 people... I ,m not sure they will ever really figure it out.

and it all started with my help

PokerOwned Veteran
    Wow, that sounds like quite the glitch. I've never run into it personally but will keep an eye out, def wouldn't miss seeing others hole cards instead of my own!

PokerOwned God
    Wow, what a glitch. A while back carbon had a glitch where the fun step where add ons wouldn't go through on some tourneys. Problems' fixed now though.

Thats one helluva glitch, if you are sayin the opponents cards are face up, and you can only see the backs of your own? Never heard that glitch before, ever.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

That is one hell of a glitch. Cant believe they told you the first time this has never happened and now it has happened to you twice. I hope they get it fixed before I ever go play there again.