Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66165.21

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Get rid of or lower carbon freeroll $

freerollers NEED p2p, NOT CARBON!!!!!!!

raise black chip, raise lock. raise juice, add ACR quick with some or all of carbon FR money

i am personally less active on PO because p2p is gone on carbon, i am becoming more active as more p2p ready sites are added.

It is taking to long though. i would love to get 10-15 dollars if i won on revolution or winning network, but i have to play like a million FRs just to get 10.

We the people have said this before, get rid of carbon! raise p2p network prize pools
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

I like the Carbon games. No p2p transfers is a small inconvenience, but not the end of the world.
    We are going to be adding PokerHost which I am assuming will fall in line with the Carbon games and they do have p2p transfers from what I hear.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I did like Carbon too, but people get way to aggressive any more, it should be called ALLIN OR FOLD< LMAO
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

the only thing that is goin on is that carbon seems to have more players!! obv if there was diff prizes on other sites best believe those players would jump to those sites....i agree that the p2p bs is dumb....i said this when they first took it away and many mods and players said it would be back in no time....seems that no time is "never coming back"

i have agree that i havent played a carbon game in awhile and got plentyyy of tickets...just stupid that u cant transfer!!!

i also think PO is losing quality traders / players. used to be able to come in chat, and get anything anytime. now no one wants lock, juicy is scarce, and BCP is like treasure
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

yea...i used to sit with min 50k of pts in my account always....even more....just starting to go south...just not the same...no1 is around....n00bs robbing people more than ever now....

PokerOwned Pro
    I like carbon. It is mostly all I play...I don't really need p2p transfers. I never used them before. Over time, the prize pool for the other sites will go up as more people are playing there and spending credits to buy into the tournaments. The prize pools are based on how many people play there. If there are lots of people wanting the prize pool for the tournament raised, the amount of credits you need to buy-in might raise as well. I doubt zab would do that though with the password release system and the risk for sneaks.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea i like carbon too!!! i like that there is 4 of them a day!

Banned
    carbon poker has to be the worst place to play wish zab would move all games there to other sites..............

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I like the carbon games and like playing on their site. Because player to player transfer is gone, the freerolls are good. Maybe because ive been playing on there for such a long time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast