Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

General thoughts on SealsWithClubs and Bitcoins.

I was staked in a 50 chip mtt on SWC. 1 bitcoin = 1000 SWC coins. 1 bitcoin is selling @ over $100 atm, and rumored to be on the verge of going way higher. Playing in a 50 chip mtt equates to a $5+ mtt. I played in the HH.... the HH is a mtt that runs every :30 and has a 500 guarantee. The mtt has a very turbo structure and kinda sucks. I placed second, and after stakers cut I received 70 chips. I played another HH and place first for 250 chips. I figured I might as well go big or go home, so I played the 7am 7,000 guaranteed. I won the 7am for 2100 chips. The 7am has a slightly better structure, but it still isn't great. The players aren't very good, but the player pool is so shallow that with even a fews good players hurts the ROI. I had a few players talking about hands and other stuff, and that really annoyed me. I also saw several instances of almost open collusion. So many players swap shares and soft-play their "TeamMates" I also think that the site isn't very secure, and is susceptible to attack. I ran a free stake up into over 3 bitcoins which is super cool, but I don't know if I would personally purchase multiple bitcoins to play on the site. The BI's are generally pretty high, which leads to fairly bad players playing in them; having said that the tournaments don't get many runners.
    I think bitcoins are very appealing, but I couldn't have sold them quickly enough after I made them. I am very skeptical when it comes to their long term viability. Bitcoins have doubled in price over the last 2 weeks, and I fear that some wanna be investors are going to lose the asses. I would advise that you not get caught up in the hype. If you do purchase, I would say do so cautiously.

SWC also uses the shytty shytty shytty POKER MAVERNS client, same as PO client..... RIGGGGGEEEEDDDDD!!!!!

put bitcoins on a "real" poker site with a real verifiable RNG, then i get interested in bit coins
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    SWC also uses the shytty shytty shytty POKER MAVERNS client, same as PO client..... RIGGGGGEEEEDDDDD!!!!!

put bitcoins on a "real" poker site with a real verifiable RNG, then i get interested in bit coins
    The whole site is kinda shady if you ask me. The top "Pro" for the site is a player named Micon. If you Google Micon, you won't find a whole lot of people with positive things to say about him. I also think the unverifiable RNG raises some serious questions as well. If well known and highly successful sites like FullTilt and UB/AB had serious scandals; don't think for a second tiny/unproven sites like SWC will necessarily be on the up and up.

Shady or not, I decided to go ahead and start playing in the SWC FRs yesterday. I took 3rd on one for 10 chips. I like that they make it very simple to signup and start with nothing, because there was no way I was going to buy a bitcoin to play on it. Honestly, this will be my first experience with bitcoins, so I will figure out the rest of it if I build up anything on SWC.

just to ease out the hype from the crazies

The Future of Bitcoin : The New Yorker

Pretty informative

and you can unload bitcoins easy as pie now. It's a sellers market for the moment.

Um also the Price of BTC is off the charts.

$156 per 1BTC as of this post.

I'm using it to help start a bitcoin portfolio, along with a few other sites that pay meager bitcoins....I am cautious about it all and will not buy any at this point....but if I can earn some for free, why not work on it...who knows how this project will end?

PokerOwned God
    what is a bitcoin compared to the coins you win when you play those shady ass hour top three things on swc

Banned
    1,000 SWC chips = 1 BTC

PokerOwned God
    i dont got time for that shit lol

fuck ur bitcoins haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast