Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,218

BTC Rate: $10813.14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Seasoned Veteran supaslick88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    64

    FYI Carbon is accepting NetSpend Visa

    Just letting everyone know my Netspend deposit went through over at Carbon with no problems. It can be very frustrating at times when they decline your card on sites. See you at the tables.

  2. #2
    PokerOwned Demi-God HopsBar28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,032
    That's worth knowing, I guess.. I haven't deposited in a very long time, but I know they used to accept Netspend, so don't know if this is a new thing or not. I stopped depositing after Black Friday - just figured I would not know when it might happen again, so I just play FRs and then play with those winnings.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

  3. #3
    Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    637
    When did they start taking netspend again? I thought they stopped.

  4. #4
    PokerOwned God abwil2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,675
    Quote Originally Posted by supaslick88 View Post
    Just letting everyone know my Netspend deposit went through over at Carbon with no problems. It can be very frustrating at times when they decline your card on sites. See you at the tables.
    Thanks for the info, got rid of my card when they stopped accepting it lol

    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    That's worth knowing, I guess.. I haven't deposited in a very long time, but I know they used to accept Netspend, so don't know if this is a new thing or not. I stopped depositing after Black Friday - just figured I would not know when it might happen again, so I just play FRs and then play with those winnings.
    They(netspend) was making alot of money on netspend, so im sure they figured a work around..


    Quote Originally Posted by pokerponed View Post
    When did they start taking netspend again? I thought they stopped.
    ^^^^^^^
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

  5. #5
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,314
    yea I used to use netspend all the tme too! Nice to see its back!!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    162
    good they have finally caught up with the other sites!!!!

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Master
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    370
    They caught up alright. Carbon is not very fast at keeping up with the curve that is for sure.

  8. #8
    PokerOwned Master rs3rooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    282
    you have to remember some of these sites have deposit fee. like $2.00 sometimes. this could be a reason why your card gets declined.

  9. #9
    PokerOwned Master Rackinitin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    245
    ive never deposited on a site other than here

    Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

  10. #10
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    96
    It does take it but you have to sign up like it is a real card! It is not worth the time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •