Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by olavbroc View Post
    It does take it but you have to sign up like it is a real card! It is not worth the time!
    It is a real Visa card. I don't understand your comment at all.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by olavbroc View Post
    It does take it but you have to sign up like it is a real card! It is not worth the time!
    ya this comment makes no sense. are you saying that it isn't worth the time to have to wait a whole 7 days to get a card in the mail in order to be able to deposit when ever you want? also in which way is netspend not a real card? do you not have to deposit money into your checking account? hows it different? besides the fact that with netspend you can deposit 24/7 365

PokerOwned God
    I know u can get your tax refund on a net spend card but be careful with your tax refund

I've had the Netspend card for like 7years now. I've been able to deposit wherever I wanted with it.
    In my opinion it is also better for trading monies. You can send money to another card owner instantly, with no charge. No wait time and no possibility of charge backs like PayPal. Ten minutes later you can take the money out of an atm.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    It didnt approve it as a payout method when I sent in the information. Did anyone else have that issue?

Quote Originally Posted by supaslick88 View Post
    Just letting everyone know my Netspend deposit went through over at Carbon with no problems. It can be very frustrating at times when they decline your card on sites. See you at the tables.
    Thanks for update, I wish they had a more of a variety though... Wishful thinking I guess!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Of Course there's not gonna be a problem depositing on Carbon. Ya might encounter a problem tryna withdraw tho

PokerOwned Veteran
    it is worth the time to have to wait a whole 7 days to get a card in the mail in order to be able to deposit when ever you want

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have a small deposit there and mostly play with freeroll earnings but it's good to know there are other options

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12