Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun Steps

Fun Steps

I've never played them before, but they seem worth a try. The only problem is I can't find where to buy the tickets. I'm playing on mac software and everything says to go into your player admin, but I can't find the player admin anywhere. Anyone on mac software know where to find it?

you have to top up ur play money balance and then buy the tickets....its in the player admin page!!

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    you have to top up ur play money balance and then buy the tickets....its in the player admin page!!
    lol yeah that. JustSayn..............
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    Ok, maybe you didn't read my whole post, I CAN'T FIND THE PLAYER ADMIN PAGE. That's my problem. I'm using MAC software, and sometimes the mac version of things are a little funky.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Does anyone know what time the fun step coupons are reset? I'm guessing midnite, but I don't know which time zone.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Try going to:

Account --> Real Money Top Up

i dont see a real money top up, theres a play money top up, but it just tells me that im at the max for play money

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I've never played them before, but they seem worth a try. The only problem is I can't find where to buy the tickets. I'm playing on mac software and everything says to go into your player admin, but I can't find the player admin anywhere. Anyone on mac software know where to find it?
    i don't us mac but i buy them from carbon client page, when logged in look on top right under you carbon name, the line that says "account settings, etc" look for promotions and click that to get drop down menu and fun step should be one of choices, click it and buy fun step1 coupon is right there

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I hope to get lucky friend not in your search

Thanks madjek, I found the promotions tab and it was in there. I've been playing them about 3 days now, and I just won my first dollar, so I'm happy!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast