Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66617.39

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member

Fun Step SnG on Carbon

Does everyone on here play these?
    I love to go all in on FS1 to stop going on tilt.

Banned
    yea i play those step tourneys alll the time on carbon ...its a lot of grinding and you have to get 1st on step 3 and you recieve a dollar but boy dont it hurt to get second after you play 2 to 3 hours. but it will be alright good things to come!

Banned
    Have have forgotten about them every since I found PO, meaning its not worth the time, better ways to come up from $0 out there.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    wow really a thread for this....where do we get these fuckheads on this site :\
    Thank you for your warm welcome. Of course it is of benefit to yourself to discourage others from using this site, and 5 points for berating someone seems just reward.

I hope you have a lovely day, and that Mr Karma will pay a visit to either yourself or a family member.
    Last edited by xiaoshan; 02-26-2013 at 11:31 AM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Ignore that idiot. He responds to everyone of those so I dont know what kind of person you would call that. And as for funsteps, I hate them. You only win a dollar when you get thru. Play them until you're tired of playing them, thats my advice.

PokerOwned Master
    I did do them and as someone else said I found PO and I rather do a survey and hope they pay on time to enter the" free" roll game.

PokerOwned God
    I play em'. It sucks getting 2nd on step 3. They should do like .50 for 2nd and the winner a dollar.

Seasoned Veteran
    I just got sucked out on FS3 in fourth. Sucks.

Sucks getting stuck in front of a LAG

PokerOwned Veteran
    ive played them myself for ahwile.... it was much better when hero poker was around, bc they had other ways to freeroll into monies... as other poster said it does suck getting 2nd in the step 3 after playing for hours- it kinda plays like a real money( like a dollar) sng. when i first played them i couldnt lose(won like 20-30 overall- would run it up to a decent amt lose it all then start all over) now it seems like i cant win lol( im like 2-20 with like 12-14 2nds) actually playing one now lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I like the PO freerolls for building funds. The funsteps are a real grind. I found the way to do it is play all 10 of the step 1's at once. Play them straight up - don't just go all in. You can get step 2 about 50 - 60 % of the time. Then play all your step 2s. You should be able to get a couple step 3s per day. Of course that only translates to about a buck a week. Pretty tedious.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast