Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Thread: full tilt down

Experienced Member

full tilt down

"American Poker Freedom at Muffmoney.com".

Hi Poker Freedom Fans,

Some alarming news from the poker world.

Full Tilt Poker suspended all play this morning following the revocation of its gambling licence.

This applies to all games across the site and to all players from every country.

If you have funds at Full Tilt Poker we advise you to get on the site as quickly as possible and withdraw any money you have on there immediately.

We also advise you to withdraw any funds you have at Pokerstars, Absolute Poker and UltimateBet in anticipation of further fallout from this decision.

These developments only affect this group of ex-US facing poker sites so don't be alarmed if you haven't played at them.

For full details please read the full report:

Knight-Lieutenant
    Haha, I wouldn't play on those sites if I wasn't US after what happened to USA.

Banned
    lol this is bull

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I don't think that withdraw now is possible since all deposits/cash outs options were blocked already.
    I'm not an US player and I'm waiting a cash out from FT for 21 days..I hope that FT one day come back..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiveBogo View Post
    Haha, I wouldn't play on those sites if I wasn't US after what happened to USA.
    Yep, I agree with you. AB/UB already closed doors, now FT. I still think that Poker Stars will survive, because they are doing everything right after the Black Friday, but who knows anymore.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by tomas225 View Post
    "American Poker Freedom at Muffmoney.com"....
    I could not resist ... I pictured an entirely different website ...