Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Full Flush Poker Site Withdrawal ?

Has anyone withdrew from Full Flush? If so what verification did they ask for? What method did you use and what did it cost you ? Thanks
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

No, i dont know, no method and it cost me zero dollars.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Has anyone withdrew from Full Flush? If so what verification did they ask for? What method did you use and what did it cost you ? Thanks
    Full Flush Poker. Who comes up with these names. Bug I cannot believe you play at a site that makes me think of taking a shit every time I here its name mentioned. As the toilet goes, FLUSH!!!!!!!!!!

Seasoned Veteran
    I have requested a cash out..they have a form you print and sign for each card you have on your account, a drivers L. pic, and a utility bill with matching name and adress ..They allow pics with the phone and emailed. We will see if it takes 1 to 3 days like they say. VGL!
    April 19, National Poker Day

Never withdrawn from Full Flush, but the reviews seem good. So it should be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamijo33 View Post
    I have requested a cash out..they have a form you print and sign for each card you have on your account, a drivers L. pic, and a utility bill with matching name and adress ..They allow pics with the phone and emailed. We will see if it takes 1 to 3 days like they say. VGL!
    This sounds like fairly standard site security. For the forms that you printed out and signed, were you able to scan those and email them in, or did you have to mail in the hardcopy? Or are you saying you were able to take pics of the forms with your phone and email those in?
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I tried downloading this and ran into some problems with it so I gave up on it.I prefer Crabon anyways and the payout are faster than I thought.

Seasoned Veteran
    You get paid out on carbon? for real for real?
    April 19, National Poker Day

Experienced Member
    i play on full flush, won a few games i havent cashed out at al yet when i do i can let you know if you havent found out by then lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    What the hell is Full Flush?? What network are they on???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast