Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62843.85

What happened to SWC??

It seems like traffic is dying off there, and it's getting harder and harder to sell off chips. Just looking for people's thought and opinions.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Survey Master
    too much coluding, no security, btc price falling. any number of things you could say

I KNOW DK sold some for GDMP ithink,, BUT He sold it tooo reliable person he said he trades with directly on SWC site,, not here tho... so maybe u can try selling some there, if u can be sure of the pe rsons rep then ........

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yeah its decent if the price will go back up though..

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    I KNOW DK sold some for GDMP ithink,, BUT He sold it tooo reliable person he said he trades with directly on SWC site,, not here tho... so maybe u can try selling some there, if u can be sure of the pe rsons rep then ........
    If I get enough to sell, I'll just exchange it through coinbase. Not worried about getting rid of chips, just noticed it had become way harder to sell. A few months ago as soon as I had chips to sell, they were gone.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

So are these bitcoin sites going by the wayside>? signed up for one a while ago thru here but have never played on any of them. GL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Banned
    well all the scammers and immature players who play there kill the traffic in my opinion . not only that i just do not trust a site with 0 security micon can say he has the best security in the world but to be honest i dont believe him . Why would people risk there money on a site with crappy security ???? THEY WOULDNT i know i wouldnt .

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Im almost positive i have a few chips left over from there early last year, i check it after hearing about the person that had everyones password , i wasnt able to change my pw for a few months, didnt know about i, sure enough i had 0 in my Bankroll when i checked, but still gotta give prop to the fact that btc jumped