Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66593.05

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: rush poker

Elite PokerOwned Member

rush poker

I wanted to try rush poker. Just played like 250 hands of NL10 and its really disappointing, it was basically an all-in&fold fest. Is it usually like this or is it actually fun to play sometimes?

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Well its pretty gnarly. Basically any hand u could be up against AA or KK and thats not unlikely at all. Best thing to do is just fold fold fold until you get a top 5 starting hand, or really great starting hand in a late table position, raise it, but be willing to let it go.

Sergeant
    If you play it you have to play only 8% of your hands...if you wait ... you will win on the low stakes

I hateeee this f..king game.Isnt poker for me is bingo or lotto in first hour. I prefer a old and nice multiplayer tournament!

Private
    thats right,
    i play only the pockets ore a-k/a-j etc.

Corporal
    for me its pretty fun... not everyone goes with perfect hands so its not so hard to earn money

Private
    thats right.
    but today is was tilt. i lost a few hand and the pot was 50 dollars 6 times .

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    collinsjohn, what stakes are you playing? and I hope you didn't blow your whole bankroll playin rush haha

Knight
    I do not like rush poker. I have only played on 2/5 and 5/10 cent blinds but it seemed like an all in preflop fest.

Sergeant
    My Rush experience was the straw that broke the camels back, had that auto rebuy set up and unbeknownst to me my little 12 yr old nephew was on playing free money games clicked on Rush and my bankroll got depleted for $300 I got my statement and I kept looking at it in shock over 30 withdrawals for ten bucks...needless to say I'll never set up an account again like that. I myself did well at rush but after being taken in one of the scandals and not being reimbursed to my satisfaction I no longer play Full Tilt I like the site alot and maybe someday I'll play there again just still angry with the admin and the way they handled the situation.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast