Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Freerolls at Bodog

E-mailed Bodog, and they replied that their freerolls are gone,,,oh well,,,,"poker has gone to hell in a basket".
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Private
    so much for me playing their then and my points will just sit alone ty for the info

wowo thats bad tooo news,, i have a friend who just moved some money there like 10 days a go,, that will stink,, more bad poekr news every minute LOL

Lol. I thought the proper phrase was "hell in a hand basket". But agreed what the hell do they want us cheap folk to do?

Knight
    i loved the bodog freerolls made 600-700 in 1 year, i think they quit cause they will get a lot of new players and want them to spend money not freeroll it, im guessing, my mom used to say that when i was growing up , gone to hell in a handbasket, by the way that expression comes from the book of zechariah ch. 5
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    E-mailed Bodog, and they replied that their freerolls are gone,,,oh well,,,,"poker has gone to hell in a basket".

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySilent View Post
    Lol. I thought the proper phrase was "hell in a hand basket". But agreed what the hell do they want us cheap folk to do?
    they want u to be Deadly Silent lmao

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by dogface View Post
    so much for me playing their then and my points will just sit alone ty for the info
    im livid about bodog dogface, and an old nickname of mine was the dog, for the dog of me i just dont understand it, doggonnit, im doggone mad, i still love my 3 dogs and every time i look at them , i just cant help but think about the good ole bodog days. i hope this made someone laugh

Knight
    every time i read this i die laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post

Lets see how good you think,,,when your 65,,,and smoked weed everyday for 15 years in 1970's and 1980's ,,,been clean and sober for 22 years,,,but pretty sure I fried alot of brain cells ,,lol ,,,, yes its hand basket,,,but at this time it could be Easter Basket,,,,
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Wel,that is bad news no more freerolls on Bodog.