Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

free poker money.

Hello guys.Im sorry for bothering you with this annoying question but i want to know What poker sites do offer free money(bankroll) up to date.Another thing i want to mention is what are your personal favorites and why?Oh and futrher more does anyone know why did pokerstars and fulltilt were banned in america????? thank you very much

Banned
    Are you american, dont think any sites offer free bankrolls on american sites.

PokerOwned Veteran hypknautiqah's Avatar
    acr recently giving away free $5
    She touched her boob, than touched me, from the transative properties of algebra, I GOT BOOB!! -Steve Smith

PokerOwned Demi-God
    How is everybody getting a free 5 bucks from acr?

It is free money. no one should be complaining.

I got 5$ from BCP last month, but it was part of some new member bonus thing. I didn't get one from ACR. Not complaining, just stating.

PokerOwned God
    Free money on Americas Card Room and Bovada. Dang, I should consider opening an account with them. As far as why pokerstars and ftp were banned. It's simple, America doesn't like anyone flouting laws. People were winning lots of money, they were making money, and there were no taxes, or at least, very few. I think it's called UIGEA. Back in 2004 or 2005, when that law became law, party poker left the U.S., but stars and ftp stuck around. It was only a matter of time before they were busted. While I'm sure that pokerstars will return, along with ftp now that it's under better management, the truth was, it was kind of a good thing that black Friday happened. We got to see that ftp was like a Ponzi scheme, and now when stars returns, they'll be on the up and up with everything.

nope dont know any site that give out free money. used to back in the days.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

its hard to really find sites that give free money anymore, some sites will if you have been a member for a while and have made plenty of deposits.

It's free $ but a deposit is required... BCP sent me an offer for an instant $10 free if I deposit.. And yeah there are just not free $ offers like there used to be ..but thankfully bankrolls can still be built from nothing by playing in freerolls hosted by pokerowned and similar groups.

I am a U.S player who used to play all day everyday.. I missed it so I came back now all the poker rooms are "foreign" to me. I deposited on Bovada..but I don't feel like there is enough action on that site. I am thinking to deposit on Carbon, it seems to be my best option atm.. So my ? is to my fellow players.. please keep in mind I am a U.S player.. what is the best site to deposit on?
    Punish the Deed Not the Breed

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast