Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

PokerStars (Ontario)

In Ontario, the gov. made legislation about online gambling, now PS is asking me to verify my account with photo ID. The app doesn't work, so I emailed them multiple pics of two sources of ID.

This seems unusual for PS, so I just want to get out...

Any tip on getting through to them or is this a cash grab?

Capture.jpg

IMG_20220629_164344.jpg
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Demi-God
    They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women. online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks. online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers. online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy. online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging, online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks. online business

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast