Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

first carbon withdrawal

I just requested my first withdrawal! I'm excited since is will be my first time getting a check off any site. Now I'm going to have to work on grinding my BR back up.

Seasoned Veteran
    did they make u send them everything except your first born? lol it is hard to get ur money from carbon

PokerOwned Demi-God
    good luck. hope u get it in a good time frame. congrats on the cashout

Quote Originally Posted by Any2WillDo View Post
    did they make u send them everything except your first born? lol it is hard to get ur money from carbon
    They needed a bank statement/utility bill as proof of address and a copy of my drivers license.
    It wasn't too bad.

That's not too bad, are you located in the US? Im just curious to see if US players are banking out there too.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I just requested my first withdrawal! I'm excited since is will be my first time getting a check off any site. Now I'm going to have to work on grinding my BR back up.
    Congrats on the withdrawal. And lucky enough they are paying pretty quick. Hope you have many more withdrawals to come...

PokerOwned Moderator
    good luck .. i am still working working on my withdrawl from Carbon .. they waited more than 5 weeks to inform me that they are NO longer issuing checks to CANADA .. they only gave me the OPTION to use Skrill .. which I have to deposit on there first, be verified and then wait about 7 days to see if anything happens ... BTW it's a $25 deposit on Skrill which Carbon says they will "match" .. I will believe it when i see it

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    i try n be as self sufficient as as i can ....its not that hard ...but there are many needy members ...And what ive noticed is alot of them are not happy unless they are serviced by You personaly Zab ..which must be a task ..And i think pooffy is often being tugged on by these needy members ...Dont see that changen ..Theres not nearly as much of a demand at night ..and that crew dont have as many member to pamper .But always have been useful and considerate ...they know the answers or how to get them ,any unmet needs are things that are outta they're control really .! ~ but thats just they way i see it , what do i know ..What im wondering is will any of these problems change with different decisions ....Maybe the answer is in making the site more Do it yourself friendly . I always felt you made great choices ..hope theres a happy ending
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

Quote Originally Posted by dynekevin View Post
    That's not too bad, are you located in the US? Im just curious to see if US players are banking out there too.
    Yup, I'm a US player. From everything I've heard US players are able to cashout without any problems. This thread is mainly to celebrate my first cashout! Thanks PO!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn View Post
    good luck .. i am still working working on my withdrawl from Carbon .. they waited more than 5 weeks to inform me that they are NO longer issuing checks to CANADA .. they only gave me the OPTION to use Skrill .. which I have to deposit on there first, be verified and then wait about 7 days to see if anything happens ... BTW it's a $25 deposit on Skrill which Carbon says they will "match" .. I will believe it when i see it
    Good luck, it seems like poker sites are changing things all the time without any warning.

Quote Originally Posted by onehotdame View Post
    i try n be as self sufficient as as i can ....its not that hard ...but there are many needy members ...And what ive noticed is alot of them are not happy unless they are serviced by You personaly Zab ..which must be a task ..And i think pooffy is often being tugged on by these needy members ...Dont see that changen ..Theres not nearly as much of a demand at night ..and that crew dont have as many member to pamper .But always have been useful and considerate ...they know the answers or how to get them ,any unmet needs are things that are outta they're control really .! ~ but thats just they way i see it , what do i know ..What im wondering is will any of these problems change with different decisions ....Maybe the answer is in making the site more Do it yourself friendly . I always felt you made great choices ..hope theres a happy ending
    I think you may be trying to post this in a different thread =).

Status just changed from "pending" to "processed"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast