Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Fault in Carbon, or just me?

Around 2 months ago I created a carbon account for a bit of fun in trying out a new poker room as I was fed up of stars and full tilt. 4 weeks ago, I came 4th in the PO tourney for $3.50, somehow I quickly got this upto 26 then came 5th in a tourney getting $80. As I was freerolling this money, I decided to play at a higher stakes to try and win big, I got upto 200 after an hour session playing cash. After a few days of playing cash I got upto 600, then went down to 300 running really badly so decided enough's enough so withdrew.
    I had to deposit before the withdraw would take place so put in the min. deposit of 20 so I could just withdraw it after. This was successful and my ID, Credit card etc. was also to withdraw. I finally was able to withdraw and so took out 320 dollars, however this was 14 days ago, 10 days ago action was taken and was told it'd take 3-5 days to process. However no money is in my account and yet the 20 was taken out for the deposit.
    Therefore I am asking the question to carbon players, have any of you withdrawn money from the site, if so how long did it take to withdraw? I am from the UK and have never really heard of the site before, only coming to it via the PO offer and I have been told by others that it is just a con, but I beg to differ with the amount of users.
    I have spoken to representatives with the live chat link and they don't know why, the transaction has been made apparently and will get back to me after looking in detail.

I'd say fault in carbon. I think that is down right crooked just about. Did u get your check yey? How many days has it been since you requested a check?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I had a cashout from Carbon like a month ago! It only took 8 days for me to receive check! I never once deposited there so thats weird that they made u deposit!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Im sure you will get your'e cash soon though! Payments have been getting processed a lot quicker nowadays!

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    A toothless whore with a yeast infection smells better than the operation they got running over at merge. Their poker software is all over the place, their online black jack criminally crooked and getting a prompt cashout without an endless stream of hurldles to jump, IMPOSSIBLE!!! FUCK MERGE. Yet Merge always seems to fuck me.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    I'd say fault in carbon. I think that is down right crooked just about. Did u get your check yey? How many days has it been since you requested a check?
    I requested 10/01/2013 and action was taken 10/04/2013, nothing has come though. Transaction status: sent, withdrawal= successful, all words from carbon.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey4141 View Post
    Im sure you will get your'e cash soon though! Payments have been getting processed a lot quicker nowadays!
    Really? When they say 3-5 days is that real or is it just false and it can take longer? I'm not bothered how long it takes I just want to know if it will ever come haha.

what method did you use, always go with ewallets imo if your from the uk thats what they are for (personally i use skrill)
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilZelkin View Post
    A toothless whore with a yeast infection smells better than the operation they got running over at merge. Their poker software is all over the place, their online black jack criminally crooked and getting a prompt cashout without an endless stream of hurldles to jump, IMPOSSIBLE!!! FUCK MERGE. Yet Merge always seems to fuck me.
    What would you recommend then?

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    what method did you use, always go with ewallets imo if your from the uk thats what they are for (personally i use skrill)
    Yeah I used Skrill too. How long does it take for your withdrawals to go through?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast