Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64923.43

Thread: be extra aware

be extra aware

i was caught out by this earlier double and triple check what it is you are regging for...merge is playin funny buggers

notice summin not right? lol
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

lmao, with bugged software, and crappy cashouts if you even get paid at all, i dont understand why anybody is even playing on the merge network anymore

Quote Originally Posted by pOp3yE View Post
    lmao, with bugged software, and crappy cashouts if you even get paid at all, i dont understand why anybody is even playing on the merge network anymore
    i play there cuz im euro and so cashouts are a none issue...softwares not that buggy but things like this do make me lol

azreal you are the biggest wank stain on the yellowest mattress. You can play PokerStars and choose Merge sites LMAO

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    azreal you are the biggest wank stain on the yellowest mattress. You can play PokerStars and choose Merge sites LMAO
    i do play on stars and tilt but there fr options to get a decent bankroll going are less than worth while, im not keen on the huge fields for mtts either with so many eurotards on there its hard to get ahead...if i had a big roll (ie won b2b and traded it for ps or something) then id be more inclined to play there...i also like sky because its uk only and cashouts are within 5 days but the play is terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    this. although i hear what your saying, you have no idea what i'd do to get my $ from FTP and be able to play on pokerstars again. off topic, sup drywallman? how about them white sox, what a washed up season right? never have i been so dissappointed in the white sox in the 20 years i've been a fan of them. Traded a lot of our talent for little to nothing, and i guarentee you since our front office sucks we aren't going to land any free agents or be able to spend that $ that they free'd up and make any notable changes for 2014, were going to be sup .500 two years in a row...never thought id live to see the day that the cubs are a better ball club all the way around then the white sox.

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by pOp3yE View Post
    this. although i hear what your saying, you have no idea what i'd do to get my $ from FTP and be able to play on pokerstars again. off topic, sup drywallman? how about them white sox, what a washed up season right? never have i been so dissappointed in the white sox in the 20 years i've been a fan of them. Traded a lot of our talent for little to nothing, and i guarentee you since our front office sucks we aren't going to land any free agents or be able to spend that $ that they free'd up and make any notable changes for 2014, were going to be sup .500 two years in a row...never thought id live to see the day that the cubs are a better ball club all the way around then the white sox.
    Damn

PokerOwned God
    i guess i missed something dont see what you guys are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    i guess i missed something dont see what you guys are talking about
    O.o well the game is supposed to be a 5X $11 coupon game...and for some reason its cash payouts