Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Experience with deposit/withdraw

Would some of you describe your experience with deposit and withdraw with the on-line poker sites. Would a deposit of $1000 on a poker site be a good idea? Is a bank check deposit a good idea?

Thanks,
    Sipper20

Yes you may critize me if you wish or just offer advice

I would personally never deposit $1,000 on any poker site. Try min depositing and check out their cashout times (Bovada is one of the best, took me less than a week) and the only other site I have cashed out on is Carbon, which takes two weeks usually. Good luck!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thank you Nate, good advice.

you should only keep 1 days worth of buy ins on any poker site in the usa these days
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Master
    Not sure I would deposit $1k but you do what you can stand to be without in your life. I am broke so I wouldn't know lmao. Good luck with which ever site you choose.

Why not diversify? I had a thousand to put up on internet poker $333.33 would go to Bovada, $333.33 to Carbon, and $333.33 to America's card room. Then i would make it a rule to play only one site a day(unless there is some special/private tourney going on at one your not playing)or at least only play two a day. I think it keeps the game from getting stale for me. But that's just me.

PokerOwned Veteran

Thumbs up Thanks

Thanks for the great advice and options. Probably will not put up the one grand, but would like the option to play several sites when I wish. Diversity!!!!!

Sipper20

Good luck in your poker play.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Bovada is always a solid choice, probably a good idea not to put up the G though

PokerOwned Pro
    i would never put your money online, online poker is fun for freerolls and thn use your winnings, its online poker..not ligit at all

I've made min deposits on Carbon and Bovada with my debit card. Withdrawn from both sites as well. Bovada got me my check in 6 days, but was a Canadian check that took over a week to clear my bank and my bank had to send off to some corporate office. Carbon took 2 1/2 weeks with the first check. This second one I requested 4/3 and it says it was sent 4/23, but still hasn't arrived yet. I'm hoping it will get here tomorrow.

Right now, Bovada and Carbon are issuing checks with no problems, it just takes some patience. However, the online poker market is incredibly unstable, and any money you put on a site could disappear without warning. As with any kind of gambling, you should only risk what you can afford to lose.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast