Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64700.49

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Email received from Lock "Truth about 'Pure Poker' "

This is what they sent me today, I was not prompted to install pure poker yesterday, I downloaded the new lock. Also this is not for or against lock, just sharing what they said. Period.

Truth about "Pure Poker"‏

Lock ([email protected])
    2:25 PM
    [Keep this message at the top of your inbox]
    Newsletters
    To: [email protected]
    Picture of Lock

We've been hearing concerns from players regarding their balances and we would like to clear up some of the confusion.

- Lock has NO relationship whatsoever with Pure Poker

- Pure Poker has NO Lock player data or account details

- The software update installation of Pure Poker software is an attempt to mislead Lock customers

- Lock Poker's new software must be downloaded at lockpoker.eu

Lock terminated its contract with the Revolution Network on October 29th, it has since to our attention that some players who attempt open the Lock software are having a competitor's software installed on their computer via the Revolution Network software updater.

Lock has NO relationship whatsoever with Pure Poker. Pure Poker has NO Lock player data or account details. Your account information and balances are held with Lock. We have built a one set process to migrate your existing account to our new software, visit https://migrate.lockpoker.eu and you will be guided through the steps.

This is clearly an attempt by the network to take Lock players and damage Lock's business via a deceptive and misleading practice.

Initially the page where Lock players were redirected contained a patently false statement - that Lock's poker services were "terminated". Our legal counsel wrote to the operator of the Revolution network and demanded that this statement be taken down and, we confirmed that the page had been corrected to remove the false statement in less than an hour. However, the network has failed to resolve the more pressing issue - being that it is attempting to take Lock players and damage their business via a deceptive and misleading practice. This is conduct that is obviously meant to damage Lock and to cause confusion in the minds of consumers.

Finally, the regulatory and licensing authority for the Revolution Network have been put on notice that the network operator appears to be allowing an unlicensed poker site to operate as part of their network, in addition to the damages they are intentionally causing to Lock. There is no indication on the purepoker.eu site that their business operations are licesned in Curaco or elsewhere. This site appears to be a sham and players deal with it at their own risk.

Read more
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Thanks

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    MAN you guys dont see the scam SWC is orchestrating?? This shit, WPN crashes hourly, Merge is banning winning accounts...All the players flock to seals with their stellar and speedy cash outs. An influx of bitcoin's being deposited then BOOM. SWC is gone. Use a coin tumbler so the BTC cant be traced to where they went...AND OPERA RICH
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

I should add, my virus protection (F-Secure) detected a malicious file so I had to turn it off to download the new version, and set it to not scan the folder containing the Lock program. I also I received an error during the update upon downloading, one of the .dll files had an error. But, I successfully updated it on Tuesday from lockpoker.eu and it ran fine, but on Wednesday when I tried to open it I got the "blue screen of death" (for the 1st time in over a decade). I downloaded it again Weds. and it ran fine. Tomorrow is still pending.....

Its just scary as hell to leave your money or play anywhere these days????? Sure wish congress would legalize online poker???

Quote Originally Posted by mike7734 View Post
    Its just scary as hell to leave your money or play anywhere these days????? Sure wish congress would legalize online poker???
    yeah, and I have a $500 withdrawal pending with them from early August.... still waiting on that reply.

Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    yeah, and I have a $500 withdrawal pending with them from early August.... still waiting on that reply.
    it will still be processing, i emailed them about mine and they responded pretty quick
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Wait which poker client takes 3 months to give you your money!?

Thanks, michman - I haven't logged into Lock in a while, but it's good to know the scoop.

PokerOwned Master
    Yup i went into Lock a little bit ago and was redirected to a page that downloaded the pure poker version. I dont remember even hearing anything going on with them. I did not have any money in my accout so its no big deal. I have heard people saying lock and juicy are hell to get the money from . Good luck to those who might have to play the wait/chase game with them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast