Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64976.37

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

What the hell is up with FRC admin?

I saw that walter got a message similar to this earlier. I commented on one of Codds threads a while back, and also have said in the chat many times that I will NOT share the FRC password, because it is a small community like this one, and I don't share passwords to tourneys run by small sites like this one. The only passwords I will share are ones that are easy to get. Many of you have seen me refuse to give the FRC password in the chat before. So what I want to know is, has someone been sending in false complaints, or is the admin just out to get anyone that is a member of PO, because they think we're all greedy password leakers. My theory is that someone on PO is getting irritated at people that value sites like this one and is reporting the people that refuse to share the passwords. Is it possible to find out who this is?

Here is the message I got from the FRC admin.

We value you as a member but were sadened to hear you have been leaking the pass on PokerOwned.com It is becuase of this all your requests have been ignored. Why would you leak a pass to one of the only sites where we put people in who can't get them? That was very ignorant, childish, and also stealing from us. Each person who gets in without a pass we lose money. What do you have to say for yourself?

Zab
    I don't recall you ever leaking a PW
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah, I only share the BRM passwords, and ones to large tourneys that are already leaked. >< Mind hitting ctrl+F in the chat logs and searching FRC to see if you can find me stating I wont share it? =\ Wanna send it to the FRC admin. I needed to redeem for the take 2 event.

Zab
    I don't find anything incriminating, but that's par for the course for pokerbandit
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Knight-Lieutenant
    some one from here is leaking it everyday but hey just have to take them out and not let it effect us

Corporal
    half there website ae players from here so like, they cant really determine who gives it out unless they saw it, but i mean they wont enable the chat over there either, makes it hard to communicate

PokerOwned Pro
    lol. I asked if I should bother doing a survey for tonights freeroll or not and got this message. The way the talk to people is great.

RE: Freeroll

admin has giveing u one more chance please dont blow it

Sergeant Major
    they told me they haven't processed any of my transactions cuz i leaked thier password.. the funny thing is that i wasn't in thier tournament and nor have i been for some time... so i get the pw and like its name i must have passed it along without registering myself... then my inbox was full of 2nights pw... didn't join... it was too late... cuz i am feeling a lil spiteful and i hold grudges... so i hope whoever got in cuz of my leakage, i hope they did well.... freeroll champs idoubt but freeroll chumps fit..
    ON TILT !!!!!!!!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    I am Member of PO and FRC and never had any Problems here or there. But i dont think someone here is so stupid to post the FRC pw in chat.

PokerOwned Pro
    I dont know? Its probably that mykel guy, who knows nothing on how to run a website.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast