Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62812.18

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Is Doom for USA Players at Merge coming soon ?

I'm really scared that it won't be long until we americans have no where to play. . If it does I'll be one sad player. As some of you know I'm 66 years old, a Cancer survivor and live alone. Playing for real money (altho micro cash) is one of the few things in this world that keeps me going day to day. Because of previous lung cancer and having COPD I'm limited on things I can do outside of my apartment.

As for as my fear goes about Merge banning Us USA players, here is why. Merge site stopped taking deposits by Visa,,I know up to a few weeks ago, anyone could use a Visa Gith Card to deposit. Now that one scared me a little. The one that has really got me going is the one from yesterday. When they cut their freerolls from $200 to $50 and got rid of their 11 cent SNG's. The only reason I see that happening is they are soon going to have far less players to play in these .

I hope I'm "Chicken Little" hollaring "The sky is falling" for no reason. But just think, if they were a stock on Wall Street and these things happen wouldn't you think something major is going on with that company. Well enough gloom and doom, I hope and pray I'm wrong.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

not really its just going how it used to be, they havent stopped the 11 cents bees they just cut out the ones for points, im hoping that they will increase the number of freerolls to compensate for the cut, if you remember when they first introduced the 200 freerolls from 50 it started as cash and just as regular they then reduced the number and made it tourney entry...it takes tome for all the changes so u just gotta wait and see
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Banned
    Ive been thinking the same things wagon. Has anyone tried to cash out lately? Also they cut their 125 seats guaranteed to 50, rolled back a lot of their guarantees, and a few players (including myself) have been waiting longer than usual for verification.

I really,really,really hope your right. I hope it's just an adjustment to the programs.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Just an fyi, I see the Bumblebees in my SNG lobby again.

The changes Carbon is making regarding freerolls and guarantees sound more like smart business moves than the beginning of the end.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned God
    yeah alot of changes going on with carbon, i hope they stay but if not, back to the live game again for me..

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    I think they were losing money off the free rolls, so they lowered them back to 50.

merge isnt the reason behind the visa issue....visa actually stopped letting you use there gift cars for internatioal purposes.....

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    I wouldn't sweat it too much. If Carbon goes under (or drops US players) then everyone wll move on to the next site which skirts the regulations by calling it a "subscription club" or whatever.

since lock left merge has been bleeding. the just patchin up
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast