Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

PokerOwned Master

Does Vanilla Visa Gift Card work on merge?

It used to work all the time, then it didn't work once for me. Scared to try again. Its a prepaid visa card.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i use prepaid visa and they worked for me

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I had trouble with those as well. I think you gotta make a new account.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hereztowinz View Post
    It used to work all the time, then it didn't work once for me. Scared to try again. Its a prepaid visa card.
    Ive read places where it does and doesnt... Ive seen CarbonChris and CarbonRyan on 2+2 say it just depends on the processor there using. So take that with a grain of salt..

Personally, Ive used them in the past and had no issues I remember sometimes I would have to enter like $22 instead of $20 ect for it to go through and try multiple times on different days. There are just A TON of easier and other options out there...

Experienced Member
    I personally always had trouble with the Vanilla pre-paids. Not familiar with Merge, but usually an email to support including your location, and they will tell you what cards have been working. Netspend pre-paid works 100% on Bov. Not sure if that meant it would also work on Merge, but good luck.

Banned
    I have never deposited, so not quite sure which is the best. Am sure you will get some good advice here though.

Banned
    Yes they should work on poker site the site dont know the difference between a regular visa and a vanilla one.

Quote Originally Posted by isildur54 View Post
    Yes they should work on poker site the site dont know the difference between a regular visa and a vanilla one.
    Actually they do because they are all issused by different banks and some are international and some are not.

I dont think they work....you must find a card that allows international transactions and they should work then.....