Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66766.26

PokerOwned Master

does anyone knows where to check cash profit or loses for cash games and HU games?

hello guys
    does any of u guys know where exactly someone can see the cash games profit or loses or HU profits?
    i know some of u guys gonna say sharkscope or opr,but i checked and those sites only shows MTT and SNGs more than 45 players

thanks if u guide me

cash games used to be pokertableratings.com, but not a lot of the sites allow their hand histories to be used for tracking anymore. Don't know if there is another useful cash game database.
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

sharkscope is only good for SNG and MTT graphs. If you pay for the extra searches, you can really narrow down your searches to get some pretty specific information about certain players
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

PokerOwned Master
    yeah i know that,thanks.but i was in a tournoment last day and someone pointed out i am a loser in poker,i said sure i dont play profitable in MTT i dont even know how,but i play good in cash and HU games,that sadly i can see anywhere

PokerOwned Master
    just searched the OPR pokerlisting and sharkscope and none of them provide those information free,anyone can help me to find it?or any HUDs do that for u?

i think the best strategy is winning cash games, and freerolling ONLY super major value tournies
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    i think the best strategy is winning cash games, and freerolling ONLY super major value tournies
    that is exactly my strategy,i know i can not beat big field games,and if i can i got lucky,that does not make me smart,but beating smal field tournoments means something else,i love those 55 or 100 or 215 buy ins or even more,but i need to make a bankroll for them,that is why i only play cash games and maybe some HU games

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    sounds like poke has a good strategy, if i played poker like i use to i would follow that model, i have built thousand of dollars off po and various fr and parlay it to cash games in the past

PokerOwned Master
    if its for yourself then don't you have any software like poker tracker or holdem manager? they both tell you almost everything you could want to know about your play and if you play a lot or multi table then they're definitely worth it. i prefer poker tracker tracker 3 and you can download a 60 day trial and after that its only like $50.