Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Seasoned Veteran

Does anyone here use a HUD for playing?

i'm looking into getting one but I have no clue about it. Ive seen a few that you have to pay for, but are they worth it?

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Yes i just started using a HUD

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodspilla1 View Post
    i'm looking into getting one but I have no clue about it. Ive seen a few that you have to pay for, but are they worth it?
    If your just playing to play and have fun and not putting in volume then its really not worth it.

If your playing seriously and trying to make money and putting in volume every month... Then there is absolutely nothing better than using a HUD.

Carbon has a free one through the site.. There are some free trials for ones that are great as well... Pokertracker3 and Poker Co-pilot.

Honestly if your playing daily and grinding every month its absolutely worth it just to spend the $75 and purchase it and use it. It helps sooo much and such a HUGE advantage using one esp playing multi tabless.

If you're getting into serious grinding, and multitabling, use of a HUD could be very profitable. You have to know how to use it; play around with it and figure out what stats are important to the game you're playing.

If you're just playing for fun, and mostly playing freerolls, you probably won't see much benefit in paying for a HUD.

Another advantage to a HUD is the ability to review your sessions after you play, and find leaks in your game. Again, if you're just a casual player, this probably doesn't seem very important.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Seasoned Veteran
    yea I go through my spurts where I play quite a bit. so if you buy the hud program you have it forever? I was looking at the poker tracker one actually.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodspilla1 View Post
    yea I go through my spurts where I play quite a bit. so if you buy the hud program you have it forever? I was looking at the poker tracker one actually.
    Once you buy it its yours.. Just keep the registration key they give you and dont give it out. And I would suggest PT3 there about to release PT4 its already in Beta.

I do believe it's a one time fee.

They usually have free trials that you can sign up for. I'd suggest trying at least one of them for a trial, play around with the settings and stats, and see what feels best to you before you invest in it.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

jus wonderin,, where is the free one u mentioned from carbon tho???

wow i didnt know looking in to that thx Mp and SSug.