Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you use pokertools?

Hello my fellow members,

I just wanted to know if any of you use a pokertool such as an odds calculator and/or pokertracking software?
    If yes which odds calculator is the best and legal to use and purchased?
    Is the software compatible with Pokerstars and/or Full Tilt Poker?

I am just curious

PokerOwned Pro
    yes i use my pokertools but i didnt understand that it is very in front of me to see what happens

PokerOwned Veteran
    no, but i think if i start playing with some cash like 10 dollar games i would use it, but odds are pretty obivous

no, hell I don;t think I;m smart enough to understand the instructions.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran
    for me holdemmanager is best for tracking and reviewing your sessions, and thinking about leaks and stuff, is also nice to have the stats of players in the hud on your table, nice software..u can get it from some sites for free, if u sign u to a new pokerroom and play a number of raked hands..(allowed on all sites i think, cause it only tracks stats, and no site knows if u bought hand histories)

for tournaments tournament indicator is worth a look, but i dont really use it anymore today..nice if u arent that experienced or need some odds displayed..

for sit and goes there are various free and various ones u can buy to train ICM and stuff..
    but most of them are to train without a poker client open..some are to use at the table but if they show u ICM based decisions, i think no poker room is allowing these today..

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/prohibited/
    http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/de/prohibited_programs.php
    Last edited by raf_reloaded; 03-15-2011 at 03:37 PM. Reason: links added

Master Sergeant
    I use sometimes when I'm tired and cant do the math for my own the Poker Calculator but not very often so I dont consider it being a risk of loosing my poker skills...
    If your iq reaches 50...you should sell...

PokerOwned Veteren
    I use Poker Tracker 3 , for me, more simple than the holdem manager and it has lots of stuff to put on your statistics such as colors , transparency , just like HM but more simple

Knight-Lieutenant
    nice

PokerOwned Pro
    heck no, i do not play stakes high enough yet to justify paying for that. although sharkscope gives you 5 free searches a day, and when the line between value betting and bluffing gets blurred near the end of the tournament, sharkscope is a fine tool to help me make decisions

I don't use any tools.
    But I prefer sometimes watching at OPR or Sharkscope to check out if the player is good or not.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast