Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63709.25

PokerOwned God

do you think sites have hot cards certain days?

woke up a lil but ago and jumped in tourney on bcp and first hand i got dealt 5-8 suited in the small blind so i limped on in..

flop 5510...

i call someones all in.. which pushes me all in and he flips 77

the turn was a 7..

i rebuy and get moved to another table...

i get dealt 10-10 first hand and call someone elses all in... they flip a-7 a
    the flop was 6 7 7

and im out

my point is, sometimes i feel like certain cards/ sets hit on certain days more than others?

your thoughts?

I think you are right pikeboy. Also it's the same in live tourneys or cash games, sometimes everything works out for you and sometimes it doesn't. At least that's what i've noticed over my poker career lol. It would be impossible to say if it's because of a rng scam online without some hard facts.

PokerOwned Pro
    no no no no no no no no no and no - this is absurd and needs to stop

get bout 10 mil hands and put in a tracker, then sort by day, start getting crackin on it, id like to know by next week k
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Veteran
    I believe in hot cards and a hot seat. My favorite hand is J-9s and I've noticed that when I play that and 10-8s I tend to hit a lot more big hands/big pots. Maybe because it's an easy fold on a missed flop, and when you hit the flop you tend to make someone go broke because they never see it coming (hence the reason I'll take suited connectors over a high pair any day).

It's called variance. Think of all the times you've bitched about getting sucked out on and figured the site was rigged....
    Sheesh
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

streaks happen in any gambling game. even flipping a coin can have some really uneven streaks. There are three ways that gamblers deal with this.
    1. Deny its existence and keep grinding away.
    2. Bet to "ride" the streak
    3. Bet to "break" the streak

There is no doubt that in the relatively short amount of time in a MTT, you will not see even distribution of cards and streaks WILL happen, hence you'll see random cards and seats get "hot" I've tried out all three systems and found that #2 can work well for tourneys because of the pressure of time through rising blinds.

for cash games, you really just have to turn all emotions off, ignore the outcome of the board and just always make the +EV plays. System 1 is great but requires much discipline and really long periods of boredom.

In all forms of gambling, I've never had success betting against the trends. Example, I go up to a Roulette table that shows the last 20 spins were black and I bet red - definite loss.

Seasoned Veteran
    i dont think there are any days where certain cards are suppose 2 be hotter.. i see that happen everyday 2 many times to even try counting