Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Knight-Captain

Can't win on Full Tilt Poker.

I don't know wtf is going on at FTP lately, but I can't win a single hand that goes 2 showdown. I'm losing every coin flip, can't ever hit any draws, and my bigger pockets even lose 2 smaller pockets. WTF!?! I've even been calling a lot of bets that I normally wouldn't, just trying 2 see if I'm just trippin or what, and I'm losing every single hand. The only way I can get halfway deep into any tourneys is just by smart betting, cuz the only way I win is if everybody folds. Has anybody else had this problem lately?

not lately,,,but I've had bad beat streaks that lasted for days it's very hard to deal with,,,, so I go to PStars and play their 360 player 10 cent t's and go crazy...lol
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran
    Too many russian players calls everything and get gutshot on river :/

Banned
    I have been haveing this problem for a few weeks, i have lost alot of money because some donks call with A10 to my AA and they win... so I have been getting burned at FTP, I just wish the luck changes from bad to good.

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    not lately,,,but I've had bad beat streaks that lasted for days it's very hard to deal with,,,, so I go to PStars and play their 360 player 10 cent t's and go crazy...lol
    I usually do the same thing, except i play the 45 man, 25 cent sng's, but i've been having the same luck on Stars that i have been on FTP. I lost 12 of them in a row the other nite, and I usually always place in about every other one and win about one out of 5.

I can feel you wrath, never hits or getting card dead the whole hands. When you now got a hand you lose with it.
    You just need to learn to deal with bad beats.
    Someday you going to have an awesome day.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Seasoned Veteran
    Too many russian players calls everything with shitty hands, that sucks

fkin bingo players but nevermind

Elite PokerOwned Member
    actually more than once happened to me. There are hands that are winners and end up losing on the river

Private
    Hi...i also have an account with fulltilt. I also had another account with another website.
    I started from freeroll to build up my br in fulltilt. It took me 6 monthSo i understand what you had gone through.
    I play 99% of my time there because it gone more people and fill up more easy.

I initially play the other website and i do encounter some unbelievable bad beat. Although i had to agree
    that my bad beat is mostly from fulltilt. It is so frustrating that someone can just bad beat you out of nothing starting hand.
    Is it because that i play there most of the time and thus i am more likely to be hit this.

I can conclude is because of the players. Fulltilt has alot of players and therefore you are also likely to have someone
    who is always willing to gamble with one. My advice to you is once you lost a few bad beats.(Assume you need to know what bad beats, I mean if the guy
    has so many outs to beat you. We cant blame him for putting all his chip in even if you are ahead preflop.

My personal view is that kk or aa is sometimes overvalue. Because i feel two suited and connecting straight(7,8...9 10....kq can make more money if it is play rightly).

Anyway...quit if got some badbeat. play another day...dont go headcrash when you know it just aint your day

Master Sergeant
    the most important is to quit for a couple days as the previou guy said

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast