Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knight-Captain

Disabled chat is so annoying.

I can't stand it when poker sites disable the chat just cuz somebody is all-in. Especially when a person is all-in cuz they're down to their last few chips. Was there really that big of a problem w/ ppl saying stuff when ppl went all-in? I hate when I'm trying to say something about a hand, but then have to wait until after the next hand cuz of an all-in, cuz by then ppl aren't even sure of what hand you're talking about. Plus, I've noticed lately that, on FTP, it won't let u say anything at all when u get knocked out of a tourney. I know a lot of times ppl get mad and say stupid stuff when they get knocked out, but ppl also like to say stuff like gg and gl. Why do they keep doing such annoying stuff?

im pretty sure u can type after u get knocked out. Just doesnt let you if u have no money in ur account. THis is so people with no money dont go begging and annoying other users.

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by gtrippp View Post
    I can't stand it when poker sites disable the chat just cuz somebody is all-in.
    I wish more sites would adopt this rule. To many people have no respect for the game and indirectly or directly collude while a hand is in play.

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    im pretty sure u can type after u get knocked out. Just doesnt let you if u have no money in ur account. THis is so people with no money dont go begging and annoying other users.
    It's something new, just noticed it the past few days. I've got money in my account, and it was after getting knocked out of tourneys.
    @assistanc3: I thought all sites did do it? The only times I haven't seen it is in some private tourneys on FTP. And if somebody colluded while ppl were still in a hand, then they could be reported and banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Assistanc3 View Post
    I wish more sites would adopt this rule. To many people have no respect for the game and indirectly or directly collude while a hand is in play.
    Still yet to see a collusion during the middle of a hand in online poker but I've heard it happens alot and I'm with gtrippp on this one I thought all sites blocked chat during an all-in??? Must be some non-US sites that allow the chat aye?

Master Sergeant
    Correct, non American.
    The site it happen to me happens to be a top 10 poker site.

I made a huge bluff on the river, player not in the hand said he had folded a flush, my opponent called my bluff and won with 2 pair. I let the flush folder how I felt about his collusion (intent has no barring on collusion) then to make matters worse the 2 pair caller said he only called cause the other guy said he folded a flush.

I also have an open ticket dispute on anther site that blocks chat when player is all-in but the collusion happened on a bet, not a push. Another player was telling the other player to call my bet. Which again is collusion.

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySilent View Post
    Still yet to see a collusion during the middle of a hand in online poker but I've heard it happens alot and I'm with gtrippp on this one I thought all sites blocked chat during an all-in??? Must be some non-US sites that allow the chat aye?
    Same here. I've never seen any kind of collusion in the middle of a hand, and I've been playing online for about 5 years. Plus, I play a lot of private tourneys on FTP that don't disable chat during all-ins. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it doesn't happen. As big of idiots as some of the ppl are online, it would not surprise me. And like Assistanc3 said, there are lots of really big bets that aren't even all-in bets. Still, I've never seen anyone trying to influence someone's decision, even tho they could since chat isn't disabled for really big bets, just all-ins. I think it should be a rule that if someone does that, then the site should refund the money lost by the losing player, then deduct that money from the player's account that said it. If that player doesn't have money in his account, then his account should be suspended until he pays. After word got out about that happening a few times, I'm sure nobody would ever do that again.

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by gtrippp View Post
    I think it should be a rule that if someone does that, then the site should refund the money lost by the losing player, then deduct that money from the player's account that said it.
    Sadly a poker site leaned on the side of the player who generates the most rake, I was utterly shocked when that is what I was told in a dispute I had with a poker site. They admitted it was collusion but said the player was a long time member who generates a lot of rake and was only going to give a warning.

The site wouldn't even give me a satellite or a refund so they have lost my rake and support to promote their poker client.

One word """ collusion""
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Master
    say i think people arnt alloowd to be begging which is why when you have 0 dollars you cant talk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast