Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    They are not paying any player (US players and non US players). Good that I never let much money on any of these poker rooms.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by RVCrusher View Post
    WOW, thats insane and i bet fulltiltpoker is in the same boat but they just wont admit it..wow
    Similar boat in that they reportedly have cash flow problems. Different issues though in a lot of cases.

PokerOwned Veteran
    when will the madness end!!! i havent played poker since the whole online shutting down i miss it

Experienced Member
    they still owe players 55 million dollers acordaing to bankrollking.com news ! since the cerus poker rooms gone busto

Knight
    I don't think we'll see any money from cerus. I do think we'll eventually get our money from Full Tilt.

PokerOwned Veteran
    includes much good ....

Experienced Member
    !55 million full tilt owes out and they dont evan have 55 mill.players will be waiting 2 4 years or more for acounts being funded (rough estimate) might evan take longer .IVEY is doing the best he can for usa players!!!!!!

PokerOwned Moderator
    I hope if they don't pay out players, the law punishes them. There is no reason why they are allowed to keep or use players' money. The only money they have a right to is rake.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeesKnees View Post
    I hope if they don't pay out players, the law punishes them. There is no reason why they are allowed to keep or use players' money. The only money they have a right to is rake.
    I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the Costa Rican authorities to make this right. Good luck to all who have money there, for me it's only 20 bucks worth of freeroll winnnings.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    pls pls pls come back online for usa players.. pls.. comeon!.. LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast