Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66669.74

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Did Carbon get rid of the monthly 10 K frreeroll??:(

not susre if they got rid of this or not,, but i didnt see it listed in lobby for this month yet tho.. maybe they are waiting for the move on monday,, lets hope. and that they put it back. sooon..!

have you not noticed that the $2oo free roll is now a $50 free roll with the same entrants of 5k

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    do they always have the 10k depositors freeroll? im thinking they might of switched the 10k freeroll for that

oh i dont know, i hope ur not right. i saw epople complaoning bout this on another forum. too. so maybe nom ore vip 10 k one then...what else can they take away now?? first transfers and now this...

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    oh i dont know, i hope ur not right. i saw epople complaoning bout this on another forum. too. so maybe nom ore vip 10 k one then...what else can they take away now?? first transfers and now this...
    maybe our right to vote.........

Banned
    ...what else can they take away now??
    They could pull a Full Tilt and take away your bankroll as well

You didn't know that merge is about going broke so they try to lower the guarantee to be able to survive longer.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    They could pull a Full Tilt and take away your bankroll as well
    well they b etter hurry LOL there wont be much left soon to get LOL..the new cashier is called JIzette for carbo now,, and i am reading that they will only have checks for withdrawels now. no WU either,, and if no P2p then u know i can not cash out ever,, so i,m just playin with it and having a good time for now.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    You didn't know that merge is about going broke so they try to lower the guarantee to be able to survive longer.
    lmao, you are not far off, , 4 nights ago the Bad beat table went off for $600,000. So yes Merge said id it was hit again that was that. They are sticking to it

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    lmao, you are not far off, , 4 nights ago the Bad beat table went off for $600,000. So yes Merge said id it was hit again that was that. They are sticking to it
    ya and the table that won it have made posts in 2 + 2, i was reading about it,,, they can not even get paid yet either lol,, they have to wait till new cashier gets in place and see what options it gives them to get all that moeny off carbonnow...monopoly money mite be worth more now tho

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast