Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Depositing - Fustration with Carbon

So I go to make a small deposit Sunday night using a pre-paid debit card on Carbon I have used many times before, and mid-way through the processor page gives me this long gibberish error message. I re-load the page, same thing. I send Carbon a message via their site form.
    Then I close the page and go to the email they send, use the link in it to finish the transaction, same error message comes up. I send them another email saying the link is bad.
    They send me an email saying I should verify my email address. lol They never even read the email I sent them. Nor did they look at my account because I am already verified at Carbon, email and all.
    So I just re-tried the card, failed, no reason given, and then one more time with another failure. And of course on Carbon 3x your out and they lock the card. So now I have written them again to unlock it, making sure to thank them for not reading my previous emails.

SO FRUSTRATING!!!

wow, this is good info for others but did you make sure all the numbers were correct?

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Survey Master
    Payment processor probably changed.

Email them, they will unlock it for you.

not sure why, pais,, but alot fo people were complaing last few days and tnite. too. that they coudnt depo on carb tho.and someone was in caht, short while ago, saying they made a depo and it went thru,, but their moeny never showed up on carbon tho. so u prolly not alone, and at least, it didnt take ur depo,, and NOT give u the funds tho GL and let us know how gioes too

Elite PokerOwned Member
    carbon wouldnt take my prepaid visa either

Well since it takes them so damn long to answer any emails, I just trotted my happy ass over to Lock and deposited there without a problem. I'll wait a week or so and then try Carbon again.
    I just can't wait until the big sites come back for US players and these little rinky-dink sites will be forced to compete again. I don't know if any of the Merge sites ever had a phone number you could call, but at least they used to have a live chat feature. Now they have the lions share of the US market, they can't afford that feature anymore? BS!

Banned
    My friend Magic612 use to play on there and they banned his account and refused to payout his withdrawal. I am so glad i am not allowed to play on the merge network because i would not want to.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Hope this isnt something serious. I dont know what id do if i couldnt play on merge again. :O

Banned
    Screw the merge network they are the worst poker comparny in online poker. They have problems with deposits and withdrawals and also have a rigged rng.

Your first mistake is depositing anything on Merge, but deposit at your own risk. I heard once they actually put all depositors on a seperate list, indicating you are a depositor. This info was from a chap named Van Patten. I don't know if it is true or not, something to think about though.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast