Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

PokerOwned Master

The deposit minimum at ACR/BCP is not $49.00

I've been playing at ACR for a long time, and anytime I would deposit, if I wanted to just make a small one, I'd have to do it for 50 bucks, since that was the limit it said. Well I was talking to support one day and brought up the question of why there limit it so high compared to other sites (I thought he'd respond with stuff about credit card fees and processing fees) but he actually said that it's not, that the minimum deposit for your first deposit is 10.00, and for any deposit after that is 25.00. So I gave it a try for a deposit of 25.00 and sure enough, it worked! They just set it higher in hopes you deposit more at their site.

PokerOwned Master
    the problem was not the deposit but the withdraw.cake poker site i did a deposit $25,00,won $10,00.the withdraw was $50,00. lost
    the $35,00 trying achiev the 50 bucks for cashout.

PokerOwned Veteran
    min withdraw is 50, that is cool and lower fees then bovada, bovada is like 50$ per check after the first free!!

Experienced Member
    Are you kidding me?? I bought $10 on bcp through here when I could have used the $20 straight with them?? I lost $10 on here by the time pts were bought and bcp money was credited..BRUTAL

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    yes i thought same thing bout bcp deposits,did ten bucks few wks later tried it again,support enlighten me
    win if yu can but always play fair

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    Thank you for the information here. good luck on the felt.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Sueco13,lucky for grind4green it seems he will never have problems withdrawing lol,hes more concerned about his next deposit =p

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    One thing to note if you are depositing to BCP/ACR via WU or MG, they will add the fees to the deposit amount if over $300, so basically there are zero fees

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    One thing to note if you are depositing to BCP/ACR via WU or MG, they will add the fees to the deposit amount if over $300, so basically there are zero fees
    For Western Union they cover fees over 300, they have covered the fees for both my moneygram deposits however and those were only 100 each.