Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64923.43

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheating on SWC

Banned

Cheating on SWC

So it occurred to me the other day when I considered creating a new account on SWC to take advantage of the Loyalty Discount here. And, I can because of the anonymity they allow their users to have. What's to stop someone from creating multiple accounts and playing them in the same game. The only answer I could come up with is IP addresses. But, tech savvy guys can easily get around that. I haven't notice anything fishy but I'm just wondering? Has SWC addressed this?

The issue you described; isnt that the same issue that every cardroom has to deal with?

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    ive witnessed the acocunt thing first hand dude name bammmm was at table and anther person anme bbammmm say down liek defuq is going on here then dude said no worry that is jsut my friend like wtf
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

From all that I have heard, SWC has a "no holds barred" approach to online poker, they dont care about multi-accounts, skype, collusion, VPNs, or basically any normal rules that other poker sites frown on.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    From all that I have heard, SWC has a "no holds barred" approach to online poker, they dont care about multi-accounts, skype, collusion, VPNs, or basically any normal rules that other poker sites frown on.
    doesn't seem to be smart for business in the long term if this is statement does hold any merit and truth and would seem to me that in the long term would cause traffic loss .. they ought to be smarter then that, no?

Seasoned Veteran
    Multiple Accounts at SWC are wanted not prohibted.
    TiltBook.tk - a poker social network with 10346 members already! - 50$ Daily PokerStars Freerolls

PokerOwned Master
    i heard about it all the time, lol not only on this poker room

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    Is this for real ? So if I play with 1 account there I will maybe play against colluders, skypers or multiple accounts....?

Experienced Member
    have you brought the issue up with a representative from SWC?

It's amazing to me that a site would want this to go on. I know I will stay far away from that site.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast